To qualify for employment you should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum age of 23
- Minimum of one (1) year verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- No more than three (3) moving violations combined in the past three (3) years as listed on the MVR/PSP
- No more than one (1) “serious” violations in the past three (3) years as listed on the MVR/PSP. Serious violations include: Excessive speeding – 15 mph over limit, improper or erratic lane change, following too close, a violation arising in connection with a fatal accident, driving a CMV without a CDL, driving a CMV without a CDL in the driver’s possession, driving a CMV without the proper class of CDL and/or endorsements for the specific vehicle being operated, violating a State or local law or ordinance on motor vehicle traffic control prohibiting texting and/or prohibiting the use of a hand-held mobile telephone while driving a CMV.
- No DWIs, drug or alcohol convictions and/or reckless driving violations in the past five (5) years as listed on the MVR/PSP
- No more than three (3) preventable accidents in the past three (3) years as listed on the PSP, MVR, and/or driver application.
- No serious preventable crashes in the past three (3) years as listed on the PSP, MVR, and/or driver application. Serious crashes include: at fault rear-end collision, rollover, jackknife, head-on collision, etc.
- No more than five (5) jobs in the past five (5) years.
*Excluding suspensions for “Failure to appear”, “Failure to Meet Financial Responsibility” Laws (Ins., Child support) or “Non-Moving Violations
**Two (2) equipment violations
***Gaps in employment must be accounted for